Though TV viewers won’t see hide nor hair of it until the Autumn, filming is well underway for the new series of Red Dwarf. If you were lucky, you may have followed our pointer and found yourself in the studio audience.
And if you did find yourself in the studio audience, you may now find yourself in the first of these behind-the-scenes video clips.
Rich and I once went to a recording of I’m Alan Partridge during which Rich wore a Red Dwarf T-shirt and drew the petty, cheap jibes of warm up man Tom Binns, a minor TV celebrity. Sort of.*
[Brendon, I still did not wear a Red Dwarf T-shirt. I never owned a Red Dwarf T-shirt. He just said we both looked like Red Dwarf fans. I still hold it against him. Anyway you buggered up the HTML on this and I’ve fixed it. -Rich]
[Rich, you still did wear a Red Dwarf T-shirt. Stop trying to deny it. And… what’s HTML? – Brendon]
And in this second video, you actually get to see the cast – or some of – as well as all of the not-very-interesting stuff.
As I said, the show is months and months away. I expect we’ll be seeing better marketing materials later on.
Coming sooner: our spy reports from the filming of an episode. The spy in question has promised the write-up in the next few days.
*Mr. Binns has less Twitter followers than Rich. Perhaps wearing a Red Dwarf T-shirt played some part in this bizarre little victory. Did I ever mention Rich wore a Red Dwarf T-shirt?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014