A cold trend to start the new year. How appropriate. But it looks like one of the earliest villians of the Silver Age (it doesn’t get too much more Silver Agey than Showcase 8) is making a relatively early debut in the New 52. There’s quite a debate over this one in the forum, so dive in and get your opinion out there.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Idle Hands, as part of their roundup of current DC comic books (and, really, they give Catwoman short shrift),run a couple of scans from what appears to be a DC New 52 promotion of sorts.
I wasn’t sure whether or not the Amanda Conner and Paul Mounts Silk Spectre II piece we ran yesterday was from the Watchmen prequel mini-series rumoured to be published by DC Comics or not.
Coming through the industry gossip mills comes the news that Rob Liefeld, current solo writer/artist of Hawk And Dove, and artist of The Infinite, will also be writing the new 52 series Deathstroke.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
The following contains spoilers for both Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia and also the first series episode A Study in Pink.
I’ve whittled that list down to the 101 films I think movie buffs should catch up with, for one reason or another, and sorted them, I’d say, into escalating order of interest.
Canal+ have premiered the first trailer for the sci-fi fantasy Upside Down, a romantic thriller across two worlds, each one hanging upside down in the sky of the other.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017