It’s a good source, but not one I’ve used before, so do bear that in mind.
Deathstroke is currently written by Kyle Higgins and drawn by Joe Bennett and Art Thibert, up to at least issue 7. Issue 8 solicitations are due any day now though.
But Rob Liefeld has changed his Twitter logo to that of his verison of Deathstroke. In a previous life, Rob Liefeld co-created Deadpool, a particular parody of Deathstroke – as well as the name, there’s also the Slade Wilson/Wade Wilson similiarity.
Seriously people, stop changing your Twitter logo, it’s a dead giveaway.
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017