On Christmas Day Bleeding Cool posted art from the upcoming Watchmen prequels from DC Comics – and we received a cease and desist note from DC Comics on the same day. Possibly a first. I blame Bob Wayne.
Anyway, while we have been asked not to show JG Jones’ Comedian or Andy and Joe Kubert’s Nite Owl because DC own them, I’m betting they won’t do anything to stop the following Watchmen art… in that it has nothing to do with any Watchmen prequels. They’re all private commissions…
David Petersen again
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017