On Christmas Day Bleeding Cool posted art from the upcoming Watchmen prequels from DC Comics – and we received a cease and desist note from DC Comics on the same day. Possibly a first. I blame Bob Wayne.
Anyway, while we have been asked not to show JG Jones’ Comedian or Andy and Joe Kubert’s Nite Owl because DC own them, I’m betting they won’t do anything to stop the following Watchmen art… in that it has nothing to do with any Watchmen prequels. They’re all private commissions…
David Petersen again
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017