On Christmas Day Bleeding Cool posted art from the upcoming Watchmen prequels from DC Comics – and we received a cease and desist note from DC Comics on the same day. Possibly a first. I blame Bob Wayne.
Anyway, while we have been asked not to show JG Jones’ Comedian or Andy and Joe Kubert’s Nite Owl because DC own them, I’m betting they won’t do anything to stop the following Watchmen art… in that it has nothing to do with any Watchmen prequels. They’re all private commissions…
David Petersen again
- 26 DC Comics Covers For September: Greg Capullo, Jason Fabok, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bryan Hitch, And More Metal - August 23, 2017
- Christopher MacBride To Adapt Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire’s ‘A.D.: After Death’ For Sony - August 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar #6 Gives Aric A Brand New Look, But Is It The One We Want? - August 23, 2017
- Today’s Deadpool Channels Marvel’s ‘Star Comics’ To Get Past Its Roughest Scene - August 23, 2017
- Titan Comics Publishing A Comic With A New Doctor, In November 2017 Solicits - August 23, 2017