On Christmas Day Bleeding Cool posted art from the upcoming Watchmen prequels from DC Comics – and we received a cease and desist note from DC Comics on the same day. Possibly a first. I blame Bob Wayne.
Anyway, while we have been asked not to show JG Jones’ Comedian or Andy and Joe Kubert’s Nite Owl because DC own them, I’m betting they won’t do anything to stop the following Watchmen art… in that it has nothing to do with any Watchmen prequels. They’re all private commissions…
David Petersen again
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017
- So… What Happens To Teen Titans In September? - May 29, 2017
- A Final 51 Shots Of Phoenix Comicon Cosplay From Sunday… - May 29, 2017