On Christmas Day Bleeding Cool posted art from the upcoming Watchmen prequels from DC Comics – and we received a cease and desist note from DC Comics on the same day. Possibly a first. I blame Bob Wayne.
Anyway, while we have been asked not to show JG Jones’ Comedian or Andy and Joe Kubert’s Nite Owl because DC own them, I’m betting they won’t do anything to stop the following Watchmen art… in that it has nothing to do with any Watchmen prequels. They’re all private commissions…
David Petersen again
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017