The Coventry Telegraph reports in the run up to the Christmas season, one fellow taking the initiative and dressing up at the Incredible Hulk to sell cocaine on the streets of Coventry.
“Scott Anderson… of Hewitt Avenue, Radford, Coventry was drunk and trying to sell cocaine he did not want outside the Skydome in the city centre.”
“At around about that time they saw the defendant, dressed conspicuously as The Incredible Hulk, hand something to someone who handed money to the defendant.”
Is it me, or can you still see a little green facepaint on the mugshot?
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018