The Coventry Telegraph reports in the run up to the Christmas season, one fellow taking the initiative and dressing up at the Incredible Hulk to sell cocaine on the streets of Coventry.
“Scott Anderson… of Hewitt Avenue, Radford, Coventry was drunk and trying to sell cocaine he did not want outside the Skydome in the city centre.”
“At around about that time they saw the defendant, dressed conspicuously as The Incredible Hulk, hand something to someone who handed money to the defendant.”
Is it me, or can you still see a little green facepaint on the mugshot?
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017