The Coventry Telegraph reports in the run up to the Christmas season, one fellow taking the initiative and dressing up at the Incredible Hulk to sell cocaine on the streets of Coventry.
“Scott Anderson… of Hewitt Avenue, Radford, Coventry was drunk and trying to sell cocaine he did not want outside the Skydome in the city centre.”
“At around about that time they saw the defendant, dressed conspicuously as The Incredible Hulk, hand something to someone who handed money to the defendant.”
Is it me, or can you still see a little green facepaint on the mugshot?
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017