The Coventry Telegraph reports in the run up to the Christmas season, one fellow taking the initiative and dressing up at the Incredible Hulk to sell cocaine on the streets of Coventry.
“Scott Anderson… of Hewitt Avenue, Radford, Coventry was drunk and trying to sell cocaine he did not want outside the Skydome in the city centre.”
“At around about that time they saw the defendant, dressed conspicuously as The Incredible Hulk, hand something to someone who handed money to the defendant.”
Is it me, or can you still see a little green facepaint on the mugshot?
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017