Alan Moore presented one of the lessons at the Nine Lessons And Carols For Godless People, held at the Bloomsbury Theatre this Christmas. He’s interviewed back stage about what he spoke about, and brings in Doctor Dee, the origins of the universe, religion vs science all while wearing a marvellous t-shirt that seems to echo Larry Niven’s Man Of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex.
Enjoy. And consider what a marvellous Father Christmas he would make.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018