Alan Moore presented one of the lessons at the Nine Lessons And Carols For Godless People, held at the Bloomsbury Theatre this Christmas. He’s interviewed back stage about what he spoke about, and brings in Doctor Dee, the origins of the universe, religion vs science all while wearing a marvellous t-shirt that seems to echo Larry Niven’s Man Of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex.
Enjoy. And consider what a marvellous Father Christmas he would make.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017