Alan Moore presented one of the lessons at the Nine Lessons And Carols For Godless People, held at the Bloomsbury Theatre this Christmas. He’s interviewed back stage about what he spoke about, and brings in Doctor Dee, the origins of the universe, religion vs science all while wearing a marvellous t-shirt that seems to echo Larry Niven’s Man Of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex.
Enjoy. And consider what a marvellous Father Christmas he would make.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017