Alan Moore presented one of the lessons at the Nine Lessons And Carols For Godless People, held at the Bloomsbury Theatre this Christmas. He’s interviewed back stage about what he spoke about, and brings in Doctor Dee, the origins of the universe, religion vs science all while wearing a marvellous t-shirt that seems to echo Larry Niven’s Man Of Steel, Woman Of Kleenex.
Enjoy. And consider what a marvellous Father Christmas he would make.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017