Today the New York Times has put Real Life Super Heroes on the front paage of their paper in an article talking about Salt Lake City’s own Utah saints, Black Monday comprised of Red Voltage, Asylum, Nihilist and more.
“Red Voltage, who in mild-mannered daytime life is a 23-year-old residential leasing manager named Roman Daniels, casually waved a gloved hand to his female drive-by fan. Clad head to toe in a red-and-black leather suit, his face covered by spandex, he is, he said, a different man when the mask goes on — a better man.”
This is the news…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017