One comic fan’s Christmas presents from his girlfriend… photo courtesy of Reddit.
You think you know what the biggest story of the week was? You’d be wrong… welcome to the final Lying In The Gutters of the year. Do pop by the site at the weekend for the Rumour Awards 2011…
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. The Dark Knight Rises Plot Thickens – A post from April, looking at the possible identity of John Blake in Dark Knight Rises… and it’s the biggest traffic story of Christmas week.
The artwork of which has now been deleted, on the request of DC Entertainment. Which basically means it’s all true. More on that later,
11. Pics From Pron
And Ten Posts You May Prefer
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017
- Some Big Wins At The C2E2 Charity Auction - April 23, 2017