Not too long after the last present is opened and Christmas dinner is eaten, it’s time to start thinking about the New Year and what it will bring. But will you see a dire warning of the wrong path chosen, or the confirmation of a year full of promise? That’s for you to decide, dear BC reader, when the Ghost visits you.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Let’s take a close look at some images from the trailer and see what we can’t work out.
In February of 2010, a video was uploaded to YouTube showing a heated verbal disagreement on a public bus spilling over into terrible violence. The de facto star of this clip was a sextagenarian with a memorable beard and a T-shirt proclaiming that he is a m*therf*cker.
But who’s this John Blake? Well, we think we know.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
And a Merry Christmas to all from Bleeding Cool.
A Merry Christmas to all from Bleeding Cool.
Warp Nine Comics of Clawson, Michigan are getting ahead of everyone by opening today with a sale.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017