Courtesy of the bizarrely-named Obama Pacman, here is a look at the iPod/iPhone dock, with built-in taser, inspired by Batman.
As for how it works, here is what Armstar has to say about it:
The user determines they need to activate the arc device, then pull out the safety pin. The user then presses their fingers against the pressure button in the palm of the glove. The user can deter a person by pressing the pressure button and activating the demonstration electrodes making a loud sparking sound. If aggressor escalates the situation, the officer has the option of placing the stun electrodes in direct contact with the aggressor, in which case the pressure button will now activate the stun electrodes and deliver high voltage to the aggressor to attempt to bring them into compliance.
If interested in ordering, you can simply fill out a request for a quote, provided that you are looking for at least ten at a time. With how cool this thing looks, the built-in taser, and the backing of the product by co-owner Kevin Costner, how can you not?
Just hope the Penguin doesn’t track you down with GPS.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015