Rian Hughes is best known by many as the artist on Grant Morrison’s Dare. But these days his influence is all around us, a specialist in design, logos, and commenrcial illustration. Which happens to include a bunch of stuff for Marvel and DC. He’s also designed the logos for Forbidden Planet, Gosh Comics and Archaia. But he’s just updated his website with a whole load of new logos, including work for the DC New 52… some used, some not. Batgirl, it seems, presented quite a challenge. Here are a few examples from his website.
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017