Rian Hughes is best known by many as the artist on Grant Morrison’s Dare. But these days his influence is all around us, a specialist in design, logos, and commenrcial illustration. Which happens to include a bunch of stuff for Marvel and DC. He’s also designed the logos for Forbidden Planet, Gosh Comics and Archaia. But he’s just updated his website with a whole load of new logos, including work for the DC New 52… some used, some not. Batgirl, it seems, presented quite a challenge. Here are a few examples from his website.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017