Rian Hughes is best known by many as the artist on Grant Morrison’s Dare. But these days his influence is all around us, a specialist in design, logos, and commenrcial illustration. Which happens to include a bunch of stuff for Marvel and DC. He’s also designed the logos for Forbidden Planet, Gosh Comics and Archaia. But he’s just updated his website with a whole load of new logos, including work for the DC New 52… some used, some not. Batgirl, it seems, presented quite a challenge. Here are a few examples from his website.
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017