Rian Hughes is best known by many as the artist on Grant Morrison’s Dare. But these days his influence is all around us, a specialist in design, logos, and commenrcial illustration. Which happens to include a bunch of stuff for Marvel and DC. He’s also designed the logos for Forbidden Planet, Gosh Comics and Archaia. But he’s just updated his website with a whole load of new logos, including work for the DC New 52… some used, some not. Batgirl, it seems, presented quite a challenge. Here are a few examples from his website.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018