Yesterday, Bleeding Cool told you about the DC Comic Retailer Customizable Free Comic Book Day title for 2012, where retailers can list their details and offers on the front cover, earlier in the week.
Well now we know a few more details.
Unlike last year’s Green Lantern equivalent which was not taken up by many, retailers will now only need to order 5000 copies to qualify, and will cost the same amount as the standard Free Comic Book Day version.
Look for some retailers including these inside local newspapers…
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017