Yesterday, Bleeding Cool told you about the DC Comic Retailer Customizable Free Comic Book Day title for 2012, where retailers can list their details and offers on the front cover, earlier in the week.
Well now we know a few more details.
Unlike last year’s Green Lantern equivalent which was not taken up by many, retailers will now only need to order 5000 copies to qualify, and will cost the same amount as the standard Free Comic Book Day version.
Look for some retailers including these inside local newspapers…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018