Yesterday, Bleeding Cool told you about the DC Comic Retailer Customizable Free Comic Book Day title for 2012, where retailers can list their details and offers on the front cover, earlier in the week.
Well now we know a few more details.
Unlike last year’s Green Lantern equivalent which was not taken up by many, retailers will now only need to order 5000 copies to qualify, and will cost the same amount as the standard Free Comic Book Day version.
Look for some retailers including these inside local newspapers…
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017