Yesterday, Bleeding Cool told you about the DC Comic Retailer Customizable Free Comic Book Day title for 2012, where retailers can list their details and offers on the front cover, earlier in the week.
Well now we know a few more details.
Unlike last year’s Green Lantern equivalent which was not taken up by many, retailers will now only need to order 5000 copies to qualify, and will cost the same amount as the standard Free Comic Book Day version.
Look for some retailers including these inside local newspapers…
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017