With the official release of the new trailer, The Dark Knight Rises plot speculation reached a fever pitch today, and spiked a months-old BC post about the possible origin of the character John Blake played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I’m sure there’s much more coming on this little mystery.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
But who’s this John Blake? Well, we think we know.
As work on The Dark Knight Rises continues and more and more people get involved with what must amount to Warner Bros. biggest ongoing project, the trickle of behind-the-scenes information into the ear holes of Bleeding Cool has become faster and heavier.
This trailer needs no introduction.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
DC has released a preview of this Wednesday’s Leviathan, the comic wrapping up the Batman Inc series than ran before the relaunch.
Six years ago, DC Comics changed their logo from the decades old DC bullet designed by Milton Glazer to the “DC Swoosh” designed by Josh Beatman of Brainchild Studio. As always, with these things, it was instantly mocked, compared to washing powder logos, that sort of thing.
Kim Jong Il was known for, amongst many other things, kidnapping movie directors he liked to entertain him.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017