With the official release of the new trailer, The Dark Knight Rises plot speculation reached a fever pitch today, and spiked a months-old BC post about the possible origin of the character John Blake played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I’m sure there’s much more coming on this little mystery.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
But who’s this John Blake? Well, we think we know.
As work on The Dark Knight Rises continues and more and more people get involved with what must amount to Warner Bros. biggest ongoing project, the trickle of behind-the-scenes information into the ear holes of Bleeding Cool has become faster and heavier.
This trailer needs no introduction.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
DC has released a preview of this Wednesday’s Leviathan, the comic wrapping up the Batman Inc series than ran before the relaunch.
Six years ago, DC Comics changed their logo from the decades old DC bullet designed by Milton Glazer to the “DC Swoosh” designed by Josh Beatman of Brainchild Studio. As always, with these things, it was instantly mocked, compared to washing powder logos, that sort of thing.
Kim Jong Il was known for, amongst many other things, kidnapping movie directors he liked to entertain him.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017