Following on the heels of the Dark Knight Rises trailer, the odd little Prometheus trailer and in the run up to the first teaser for The Hobbit, this trailer for Wrath of the Titans is on a hiding to nothing.
So, with apologies to Sam Worthington and co., here’s our first look at Wrath‘s action… right when most of us want to be looking elsewhere.
Below, you can see a whole heap of promotional images for the film, mostly showcasing the titular Titans.
Yeah, that trailer really could have used an open playing field. And it doesn’t actually matter how good this film might be, it still has to drag the weight of negative expectations fostered by Clash. Hardly seems fair.
See the trailer in HD at Apple.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014