Kim Jong Il was known for, amongst many other things, kidnapping movie directors he liked to entertain him.
Well, his successor and son, Kim Jong Un seems to have more of a taste for comic books according to a classmate of his.
“He spent a lot of time with a South Korean, I think because South Koreans are known for really good comics. He liked, comics especially Japanese manga .”
Basically, manhwa and manga creators might want to watch their backs…
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017