Like just about everybody, I’m a little skeptical that this script snippet is legit. Still, it does make for interesting speculation. Did you understand Bane? And nothing to do with nothing, but I just realized that two of today’s trends have their roots in (roughly) 20-year-old DC Comics stories.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
The origin of the story dates back to an Adventures of Superman Annual I’m told was meant to be published in 1988. Unfortunately, the story was shelved due to the editorial decision to shy away from annuals (which is why there is a gap in annuals between 1987 and 1990). By the time annuals came back, they were parts of crossover events (Armageddon 2001), so the 1988 story remained shelved.
Marcus Johnson is important to the Marvel Universe. We know that. An army soldier in active duty, who suddenly seems to be of interest to all sorts of people, and starring in Battle Scars.
Courtesy of French site MooLooZone, What If… Herge Created The X-Men?
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
I guess it doesn’t really matter if these are genuine pages from The Dark Knight Rises script supplied by a mole inside Warner Bros., though they allegedly are. What’s important is that they fill in the blanks about what Bane is “saying” during the film’s prologue sequence, playing now in IMAX cinemas across the US.
The intro the 1966 Batman TV series was never dazzling in its complexity, just breezy and bright. By hemming pretty close to the original, the creators of this Lego remake have made the job in hand nicely do-able.
Somewhere during the preproduction of his 2002 Spider-Man film, Sam Raimi was considering a look for the Green Goblin that was more in step with images familiar from the comic book.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017