I guess it doesn’t really matter if these are genuine pages from The Dark Knight Rises script supplied by a mole inside Warner Bros., though they allegedly are. What’s important is that they fill in the blanks about what Bane is “saying” during the film’s prologue sequence, playing now in IMAX cinemas across the US.
Obviously, spoilers for the sequence follow.
I guess we’ll find out if What Would Tyler Durden Do? are being honest about the provenance of their script pages from the actions of the studio. My hunch is that it’s just a transcript, despite the brilliant verisimilitude of a big, boxy redaction on the first page – but all credit to the team of people who pieced Bane’s lines together. It must have taken them hours and hours and hours.
Cool footnote: it looks like Bane is now tweeting. Or at least his Scottish cousin, Bane McBane, “Revealing the Dark Knight’s plan, one tweet at a time. Jings!”
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014