At the heart of the character of Venom is a love story. One between the alien symbiote and Peter Parker. Joined on the Patchwork Planet, the symbiote did everything it could to be with, to stay with, to feed off Peter Parker. And when rejected by Parker, the symbiote was spurned and sought revenge with other “partners”.
It’s basically a Mills & Boon book with sonic disruptors.
Well, now Marvel seem to be making it official with Venom Valentine Cards, availalable as a Marvel promotion in February
If they order more copies of each issue of Venom #13 and #13.1, starting the Circle Of Four storyline in February, than they did of Carnage USA #1, they can get a free bundle of Venom Valentine cards for each issue, and buy extra bundles.
Then if they do the same for Venom #13.2, #13.3 and #13.4 and Venom #14, they can get free promotional Venom cards throiugh the rest of February.
Because nothing quite says “I love you” than a slobbering tongue from razor sharp mouth of a creature wanting to eat your brains. Hey, it worked on my wife.
Visual is not at all representative of whatever Marvel come up with…
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018