The season finale of Burn Notice will air on the USA Network tomorrow night at 10/9 C (which is some kind of American code for 10pm in most places, 9pm for people who don’t have a seaside. right?)
We can’t allow the whole season go by without marking it somehow – let’s not forget that this show has 100% more Bruce Campbell than anything else airing at the moment – so let’s have a contest, shall we?
Here’s the prize pile, valued, I’m told, at $400:
- Tivoli iPal Radio
- Custom Tote Bag
- Season 4 DVDs
- Bar Set
- Mojitos 101 Book
- Burn Notice T-Shirt
- Burn Notice Hat
Now, you can have two bites at this cherry but we’ll be choosing just one winner from the whole set of entries. What you get for the two entry mechanisms is, in effect, double the odds of anybody lazy enough to not really bother.
The first way to enter is to e-mail me. your postal address with the subject line BURN NOTICE.
And the second way to enter is to tweet this, with the blank filled in:
Best of luck. We’ll freeze the competition the moment the season finale kicks off, so get cracking.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014