And Marion Cotillard is the canvas on which the Dior style has been painted.
How apt that we end with I Am A Poseur by X-Ray Spex.
The film was apparently inspired by a Richard Avedon short with Lauren Hutton from the early 70s. I’ve never seen it, but have seen bits of it, cannibalised… for fashion commercials.
- John Cameron Mitchell Joins Mozart In The Jungle
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014