Well that was quick.
Yesterday, Bleeding Cool reported on news that Warner Bros and DC Comics were to merge booth space. Comic book publishers had been chatting amongst themselves over who might get get the space that DC gave up in the comics section, once they learned about it as a number of interested parties started jostling for position
However, while DC Comics was not interested in commenting publically on the tittle tattle I was told today by.. let’s go with interested parties, in no uncertain terms, that this was most definitely not happening. Not now anyway. Or not for 2012 at least.
Bleeding Cool’s report didn’t affect the decision I’m told. But it may have… brought it to a head, say. And those publishers rapidly putting together new plans for 2012? Might be worth putting them in the bottom drawer for 2013, just in case.
- Titan Comics to Republish Original Deadline Tank Girl Strips in Colour - January 23, 2018
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018