Well that was quick.
Yesterday, Bleeding Cool reported on news that Warner Bros and DC Comics were to merge booth space. Comic book publishers had been chatting amongst themselves over who might get get the space that DC gave up in the comics section, once they learned about it as a number of interested parties started jostling for position
However, while DC Comics was not interested in commenting publically on the tittle tattle I was told today by.. let’s go with interested parties, in no uncertain terms, that this was most definitely not happening. Not now anyway. Or not for 2012 at least.
Bleeding Cool’s report didn’t affect the decision I’m told. But it may have… brought it to a head, say. And those publishers rapidly putting together new plans for 2012? Might be worth putting them in the bottom drawer for 2013, just in case.
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017