Well that was quick.
Yesterday, Bleeding Cool reported on news that Warner Bros and DC Comics were to merge booth space. Comic book publishers had been chatting amongst themselves over who might get get the space that DC gave up in the comics section, once they learned about it as a number of interested parties started jostling for position
However, while DC Comics was not interested in commenting publically on the tittle tattle I was told today by.. let’s go with interested parties, in no uncertain terms, that this was most definitely not happening. Not now anyway. Or not for 2012 at least.
Bleeding Cool’s report didn’t affect the decision I’m told. But it may have… brought it to a head, say. And those publishers rapidly putting together new plans for 2012? Might be worth putting them in the bottom drawer for 2013, just in case.
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kinney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017