Well that was quick.
Yesterday, Bleeding Cool reported on news that Warner Bros and DC Comics were to merge booth space. Comic book publishers had been chatting amongst themselves over who might get get the space that DC gave up in the comics section, once they learned about it as a number of interested parties started jostling for position
However, while DC Comics was not interested in commenting publically on the tittle tattle I was told today by.. let’s go with interested parties, in no uncertain terms, that this was most definitely not happening. Not now anyway. Or not for 2012 at least.
Bleeding Cool’s report didn’t affect the decision I’m told. But it may have… brought it to a head, say. And those publishers rapidly putting together new plans for 2012? Might be worth putting them in the bottom drawer for 2013, just in case.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017