USA Today reports a new future Archie storyline that sees him not married to Betty or Veronica, but Valerie from Josie And The Pussycats.
I don’t think she actually is a half human, half feline hybrid. It might just be a costume. But right now I can’t remember. Archie for Brits is like Tintin for the USA.
Writer Dan Parent, and the author of many of the comic’s more progressive storylines of late, is quoted as saying “the fans can expect the next step in what I think is the most romantic story in Archie history. The chemistry between Archie and Valerie was hot the first time they got together, and now you’ve really got to see it simmer, all the way from the rekindling of their romance to getting much more serious than we’ve seen before. And all the things that go along with weddings: family, friends, the pitter-patter of little… you get my drift.”
We do, Dan, we do.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018