USA Today reports a new future Archie storyline that sees him not married to Betty or Veronica, but Valerie from Josie And The Pussycats.
I don’t think she actually is a half human, half feline hybrid. It might just be a costume. But right now I can’t remember. Archie for Brits is like Tintin for the USA.
Writer Dan Parent, and the author of many of the comic’s more progressive storylines of late, is quoted as saying “the fans can expect the next step in what I think is the most romantic story in Archie history. The chemistry between Archie and Valerie was hot the first time they got together, and now you’ve really got to see it simmer, all the way from the rekindling of their romance to getting much more serious than we’ve seen before. And all the things that go along with weddings: family, friends, the pitter-patter of little… you get my drift.”
We do, Dan, we do.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017