USA Today reports a new future Archie storyline that sees him not married to Betty or Veronica, but Valerie from Josie And The Pussycats.
I don’t think she actually is a half human, half feline hybrid. It might just be a costume. But right now I can’t remember. Archie for Brits is like Tintin for the USA.
Writer Dan Parent, and the author of many of the comic’s more progressive storylines of late, is quoted as saying “the fans can expect the next step in what I think is the most romantic story in Archie history. The chemistry between Archie and Valerie was hot the first time they got together, and now you’ve really got to see it simmer, all the way from the rekindling of their romance to getting much more serious than we’ve seen before. And all the things that go along with weddings: family, friends, the pitter-patter of little… you get my drift.”
We do, Dan, we do.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017