USA Today reports a new future Archie storyline that sees him not married to Betty or Veronica, but Valerie from Josie And The Pussycats.
I don’t think she actually is a half human, half feline hybrid. It might just be a costume. But right now I can’t remember. Archie for Brits is like Tintin for the USA.
Writer Dan Parent, and the author of many of the comic’s more progressive storylines of late, is quoted as saying “the fans can expect the next step in what I think is the most romantic story in Archie history. The chemistry between Archie and Valerie was hot the first time they got together, and now you’ve really got to see it simmer, all the way from the rekindling of their romance to getting much more serious than we’ve seen before. And all the things that go along with weddings: family, friends, the pitter-patter of little… you get my drift.”
We do, Dan, we do.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017