Emma Thompson gets to drop the exposition bomb in this first trailer for Men In Black 3, and what she doesn’t cover gets dealt with by the captions.
The time jump was custom built for maximum 3D silliness. Jolly japes. And what fun we’ll have being poked in the eye by the top of Chrysler Building.
The film had a pretty troubled production, but this trailer – of course – doesn’t show it. Looks like business as usual, really (though bear in mind, I wasn’t particularly fond of the first one, let alone the second).
Still, it’s lovely to see a promo, for once, that’s all set-up and not really any of the pay off.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014