Gene Ha will be drawing Justice League #7 for March, according to the DC Source blog, filling in for Jim Lee, who will return for issue 9. The identoity of the artist for issue 8 has not been revealed.
While there is no greater admirer of Gene Ha than I, there is a little part of me saying “damn you, DC, let Gene finish the second half of Top Ten Season Two with Zander Cannon, it was realy really good…”
Issue 7 will also see a back up srip by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank that will reintroduce Captain Marvel to the New DC…
Here are some pages from the issue in question.
The blog also announced that artist Harvey Talibao will be joining Ann Nocenti on Green Arrow from issue 7 as well, with some sample art from that too.
- Which Order Should You Read Your Marvel And DC Comics Tomorrow So As Not To Impair Your Enjoyment? - January 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Secret Empire Starts Earlier Than We Thought (SPOILERS) - January 24, 2017
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – It’s Cowboy Shaolin Time! - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017