Gene Ha will be drawing Justice League #7 for March, according to the DC Source blog, filling in for Jim Lee, who will return for issue 9. The identoity of the artist for issue 8 has not been revealed.
While there is no greater admirer of Gene Ha than I, there is a little part of me saying “damn you, DC, let Gene finish the second half of Top Ten Season Two with Zander Cannon, it was realy really good…”
Issue 7 will also see a back up srip by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank that will reintroduce Captain Marvel to the New DC…
Here are some pages from the issue in question.
The blog also announced that artist Harvey Talibao will be joining Ann Nocenti on Green Arrow from issue 7 as well, with some sample art from that too.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017