Gene Ha will be drawing Justice League #7 for March, according to the DC Source blog, filling in for Jim Lee, who will return for issue 9. The identoity of the artist for issue 8 has not been revealed.
While there is no greater admirer of Gene Ha than I, there is a little part of me saying “damn you, DC, let Gene finish the second half of Top Ten Season Two with Zander Cannon, it was realy really good…”
Issue 7 will also see a back up srip by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank that will reintroduce Captain Marvel to the New DC…
Here are some pages from the issue in question.
The blog also announced that artist Harvey Talibao will be joining Ann Nocenti on Green Arrow from issue 7 as well, with some sample art from that too.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017