It comes with a 1-in-200 variant for the first issue featuring a Joe Jusko cover. Basically, if you wanted a copy, the store had to order 200 copies of the comic.
Not many stores did.
Every issue would come slabbed, guaranteed in a 9.8 condition by CCG, this was a comic destined never to be read. They could have printed blank pages. What you were getting was basically a limited edition Joe Jusko print in slabbed comic form.
There are 25 copies being sent to retailers, across the whole world.
The rest of the copies printed? Boom! president Roiss Richie is going to burn them. Burn them all.
It’s currently at $81 on eBay. I think that may be a little low.
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017