It comes with a 1-in-200 variant for the first issue featuring a Joe Jusko cover. Basically, if you wanted a copy, the store had to order 200 copies of the comic.
Not many stores did.
Every issue would come slabbed, guaranteed in a 9.8 condition by CCG, this was a comic destined never to be read. They could have printed blank pages. What you were getting was basically a limited edition Joe Jusko print in slabbed comic form.
There are 25 copies being sent to retailers, across the whole world.
The rest of the copies printed? Boom! president Roiss Richie is going to burn them. Burn them all.
It’s currently at $81 on eBay. I think that may be a little low.
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018