We’ve had reports of Darwyn Cooke writing a prequel mini-series starring The Comedian.
And now I’ve come across a rather reliable source that says JG Jones is drawing The Comedian.
So… do we have a Darwyn Cooke/JG Jones Comedian mini-series for next year?
It appears we may.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017