We’ve had reports of Darwyn Cooke writing a prequel mini-series starring The Comedian.
And now I’ve come across a rather reliable source that says JG Jones is drawing The Comedian.
So… do we have a Darwyn Cooke/JG Jones Comedian mini-series for next year?
It appears we may.
- A Few DC Covers For April, From Jamie McKelvie To Sienkiewicz To Conner To Cho - March 22, 2017
- Garth Ennis And Donny Cates Find New Homes For Comics In AfterShock’s Solicits For June 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Alex Ross’ Mighty Mouse Tops Dynamite’s June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Rocky & Bullwinkle Get A New Comic From American Mythology In June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Nothing On The Cover Or Description For Invincible Iron Man #5 Happens In The Comic - March 22, 2017