Smallville Season Ten ended as it always should have done. Clark Kent ripping the glasses from his face, pulling at his shirt, about to take flight from the top of the Daily PLanet. And that was that – aside from a bedtime story from Chloe to her son.
What happened next… well that wouldn’t be part of Smallville would it?
Or would it?
I understand that story editor and writer for the series, Bryan Q Miller, also recently of Batgirl until the DC Relaunch, is to write a new novel, tellling the story of what happened to the Smallville cast after the end of the TV series, in continuity. A Smallville Season Eleven, if you will. With Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Eight and Nine doing so well in comic book form, this seems a rather natural move.
Whether there will be more novels, who else will write them, and whether or not they will appear in comic book form as well, I guess we’ll wait until the official announcement to find out.
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017