Smallville Season Ten ended as it always should have done. Clark Kent ripping the glasses from his face, pulling at his shirt, about to take flight from the top of the Daily PLanet. And that was that – aside from a bedtime story from Chloe to her son.
What happened next… well that wouldn’t be part of Smallville would it?
Or would it?
I understand that story editor and writer for the series, Bryan Q Miller, also recently of Batgirl until the DC Relaunch, is to write a new novel, tellling the story of what happened to the Smallville cast after the end of the TV series, in continuity. A Smallville Season Eleven, if you will. With Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Eight and Nine doing so well in comic book form, this seems a rather natural move.
Whether there will be more novels, who else will write them, and whether or not they will appear in comic book form as well, I guess we’ll wait until the official announcement to find out.
- Defenders, Secret Empire, Old Man Logan, Bitch Planet And Mary Jane Covers Top Advance Reorders - May 24, 2017
- What DC Rebirth Secrets Are In Your Comics This Week? Justice League Of America… - May 24, 2017
- That Moment When Secret Empire Just Goes Silly, From Secret Warriors #2 - May 24, 2017
- Shadowman’s (Almost) Back in Rapture #1 - May 24, 2017
- IDW Full Solicits For August 2017 Includes A Major Crossover – Donald and Mickey! - May 24, 2017