And to what does it attribute the blame for this unfortunate turn of events? Why the failure of the Guardian project masterminded by Stan Lee to give National Hockey League teams their own superhero each.
Characters were dreamed up by Stan, with comics created by a range of creators , with covers by Neal Adams. OMG were to animate all the characters.
The venture gained considerable press last year, not least on Bleeding Cool. But to no avail, according to OMG.
While NHL still sells Guardian merchandise, the website seems to have stalled, half finished, and hasn’t been updated since the summer…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018