And to what does it attribute the blame for this unfortunate turn of events? Why the failure of the Guardian project masterminded by Stan Lee to give National Hockey League teams their own superhero each.
Characters were dreamed up by Stan, with comics created by a range of creators , with covers by Neal Adams. OMG were to animate all the characters.
The venture gained considerable press last year, not least on Bleeding Cool. But to no avail, according to OMG.
While NHL still sells Guardian merchandise, the website seems to have stalled, half finished, and hasn’t been updated since the summer…
- After Sixty Years, André Franquin’s Gaston To Be (Finally) Translated Into English, As Gomer Goof - February 19, 2017
- Watching Apple Tree Yard: Sex, Lies And Video Tape - February 19, 2017
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017