And to what does it attribute the blame for this unfortunate turn of events? Why the failure of the Guardian project masterminded by Stan Lee to give National Hockey League teams their own superhero each.
Characters were dreamed up by Stan, with comics created by a range of creators , with covers by Neal Adams. OMG were to animate all the characters.
The venture gained considerable press last year, not least on Bleeding Cool. But to no avail, according to OMG.
While NHL still sells Guardian merchandise, the website seems to have stalled, half finished, and hasn’t been updated since the summer…
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017