And to what does it attribute the blame for this unfortunate turn of events? Why the failure of the Guardian project masterminded by Stan Lee to give National Hockey League teams their own superhero each.
Characters were dreamed up by Stan, with comics created by a range of creators , with covers by Neal Adams. OMG were to animate all the characters.
The venture gained considerable press last year, not least on Bleeding Cool. But to no avail, according to OMG.
While NHL still sells Guardian merchandise, the website seems to have stalled, half finished, and hasn’t been updated since the summer…
- Warsaw Withdraws Comics Festival Funding After Publisher Gives Out Book Mocking Polish Nationalism - May 28, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – May 28th, 2017 – World’s Greatest Detective Comics - May 28, 2017
- Will Marvel Comics Succumb To Warren Ellis’ Nazi Pitch? - May 28, 2017
- Jae Lee’s New Creator Owned Comic Announced At Phoenix Comic Con – Fey - May 28, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 28th May 2017 – What’s Going On? - May 28, 2017