December got off to a fast start here on BC. You know any day that kicks off with (trending-worldwide) Watchmen 2 and Diesel DC Boxer Shorts is going to be an interesting day. But is that bad-interesting or good-interesting? That’s for you to decide…
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
But we’ve been informed quite conclusively from a reliable source at DC Comics that Andy Kubert is drawing one of the four Watchmen prequel miniseries we’ve heard so much about.
So here’s what’s happening. There has been superhero underwear around for ages. You know, for kids. Then they started making them in larger sizes. For big kids. But they still looked the same. So what do you do if you want to wear superhero underwear but don’t want it to look all kiddy? Is there an equivalent of the adult covers for Harry Potter books?
This is Jessica Steele Allen as Chloe Frazer.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
After yesterday’s nearly-but-not-quite premiere of the John Carter trailer, here’s the real deal
I’ve just got off the phone with José Padhila, the director of the Elite Squad films and a man currently up to his ruffs in preparations for a remake of Robocop.
Prometheus images last seen online in scruffy scans from Entertainment Weekly have now been given a new lease of life in better quality.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017