The latest John Carter posters and these new banners share the same, striking design feature at their heart – the movie’s name, in a big, sans serif font, burning away in yellow.
Simple, but recognisable at twenty paces and seemingly very suitable. A big step up from the early poster design with the glyph which really didn’t read well at all.
These designs were premiered by Apple.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014