Instead of the lamp post of Narnia, there’s a kind of lighthouse. Instead of, I dunno, the beavers, there’s a bunch of folk in what amounts to really convincing Halo cosplay. Instead of a Wardrobe, there’s another big blue box that’s bigger on the inside. The snow’s the same.
This year’s Doctor Who Christmas special, The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe, is really piling on the CS Lewis tropes. I wonder if the BBC cleared any of this ahead of time?
I’ll say it so you don’t have to, okay? So… does her bum look big in that?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014