After yesterday’s nearly-but-not-quite premiere of the John Carter trailer, here’s the real deal.
Yes, that’s Led Zeppelin’s Kashmir, again, but you can’t say there isn’t some thematic relevance there, eh?
Hate to keep banging on about it, but I’ve seen a big chunk of John Carter, and the more I see, the more pieces of the puzzle I have, the more enthusiastic I feel…
UPDATE: I wrote this post before the trailer was available as, not to put too fine a point on it, I’m in the UK and wanted to “time release it” so I could stay in bed and not get up so early. I had been told some bad info about the trailer ahead of time, but I’ve now edited that out – now that I’m awake.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014