I can verify that the face of this Pez dispenser does indeed match the face of The Lizard as I saw it in early footage from The Amazing Spider-Man. Without a doubt, this is the best indication of the character’s visage to go wide yet… this little, approximate, plastic likeness, designed to cross promote the movie and a confectionary line. Sigh.
I don’t remember the grubby yellow bib however…
What this image also confirms is that, in a few months time, we’ll all be able to bend Spider-Man’s neck so much that it opens up and disgorges a nice little pellet of sweetness. Dreams do come true!
It’s also worth noting, I think, that The Lizard’s hand is made out of the exact same stuff as Gummy Bears. Probably, Maybe. Look:
Thanks to the obsessives at Comic Book Movie for the image.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014