He writes the Marvel Adventures books for Marvel, their no. 1 subscription titles, that get republished all across Europe and South America on newsstands.
He wrote one of the Golden Grahams Justice League comics with a 3.5 million print run.
He writes stacks of Marvel custom comics sold with toys, and for commercial promotions that have million-string print runs, such as for recent Taco Bell promotions.
As a result, he could well be the most read superhero comic writer of today.
This is his face. Know it, know it well.
Brian Bendis, Grant Morrison, Mark Millar, Geoff Johns, Robert Kirkman, they can all suck his fat one.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018