He writes the Marvel Adventures books for Marvel, their no. 1 subscription titles, that get republished all across Europe and South America on newsstands.
He wrote one of the Golden Grahams Justice League comics with a 3.5 million print run.
He writes stacks of Marvel custom comics sold with toys, and for commercial promotions that have million-string print runs, such as for recent Taco Bell promotions.
As a result, he could well be the most read superhero comic writer of today.
This is his face. Know it, know it well.
Brian Bendis, Grant Morrison, Mark Millar, Geoff Johns, Robert Kirkman, they can all suck his fat one.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017