He writes the Marvel Adventures books for Marvel, their no. 1 subscription titles, that get republished all across Europe and South America on newsstands.
He wrote one of the Golden Grahams Justice League comics with a 3.5 million print run.
He writes stacks of Marvel custom comics sold with toys, and for commercial promotions that have million-string print runs, such as for recent Taco Bell promotions.
As a result, he could well be the most read superhero comic writer of today.
This is his face. Know it, know it well.
Brian Bendis, Grant Morrison, Mark Millar, Geoff Johns, Robert Kirkman, they can all suck his fat one.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017