He writes the Marvel Adventures books for Marvel, their no. 1 subscription titles, that get republished all across Europe and South America on newsstands.
He wrote one of the Golden Grahams Justice League comics with a 3.5 million print run.
He writes stacks of Marvel custom comics sold with toys, and for commercial promotions that have million-string print runs, such as for recent Taco Bell promotions.
As a result, he could well be the most read superhero comic writer of today.
This is his face. Know it, know it well.
Brian Bendis, Grant Morrison, Mark Millar, Geoff Johns, Robert Kirkman, they can all suck his fat one.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017