Justice League #1 was the sales highlight of the New DCU with copies sold getting closer and closer to that half million spot.
But what if there was a Justice League book with over five million copies out there?
Comic book writer Doug Wagner has been profiled by his local paper, the Park Record. And in doing so we hear about “Sinister Imitations”, a new Justice League story that you won’t be reading in your local comic shop. Instead, this story about the League investigating a Flash gone rogue, and others, will be distributed inside boxes of cereal manufactured by General Mills. Five million, three hundred thousand of them inside the likes of Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cocoa Puffs…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018