Justice League #1 was the sales highlight of the New DCU with copies sold getting closer and closer to that half million spot.
But what if there was a Justice League book with over five million copies out there?
Comic book writer Doug Wagner has been profiled by his local paper, the Park Record. And in doing so we hear about “Sinister Imitations”, a new Justice League story that you won’t be reading in your local comic shop. Instead, this story about the League investigating a Flash gone rogue, and others, will be distributed inside boxes of cereal manufactured by General Mills. Five million, three hundred thousand of them inside the likes of Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cocoa Puffs…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017