Justice League #1 was the sales highlight of the New DCU with copies sold getting closer and closer to that half million spot.
But what if there was a Justice League book with over five million copies out there?
Comic book writer Doug Wagner has been profiled by his local paper, the Park Record. And in doing so we hear about “Sinister Imitations”, a new Justice League story that you won’t be reading in your local comic shop. Instead, this story about the League investigating a Flash gone rogue, and others, will be distributed inside boxes of cereal manufactured by General Mills. Five million, three hundred thousand of them inside the likes of Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cocoa Puffs…
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017