Justice League #1 was the sales highlight of the New DCU with copies sold getting closer and closer to that half million spot.
But what if there was a Justice League book with over five million copies out there?
Comic book writer Doug Wagner has been profiled by his local paper, the Park Record. And in doing so we hear about “Sinister Imitations”, a new Justice League story that you won’t be reading in your local comic shop. Instead, this story about the League investigating a Flash gone rogue, and others, will be distributed inside boxes of cereal manufactured by General Mills. Five million, three hundred thousand of them inside the likes of Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cocoa Puffs…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017