Most of it anyway.
It turns out all copies were missing a page.
As a result, DC Comics will reprint the entire print run and will send retailers replacement copies. Until then, retailers are asked not to sell the book.
If you did buy a copy from your store, talk to your retailer about returning it for a replacement at the appropriate time.
But if that’s not possible for whatever reason, Bleeding Cool has the full missing page below, in case you’d like to cut it out and insert it in the book in question.
Warning, there are spoilers…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017