Most of it anyway.
It turns out all copies were missing a page.
As a result, DC Comics will reprint the entire print run and will send retailers replacement copies. Until then, retailers are asked not to sell the book.
If you did buy a copy from your store, talk to your retailer about returning it for a replacement at the appropriate time.
But if that’s not possible for whatever reason, Bleeding Cool has the full missing page below, in case you’d like to cut it out and insert it in the book in question.
Warning, there are spoilers…
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017