This stuck out in the new issue of Teen Titans, rather. Bunker, the new gay Teen Titans character, in his second out-of-costume appearance in the issue. We’ve already seen the first appearance in promotional pieces.
And there has been comment on the character’s apparent flamboyance and prissiness, leading artist Brett Booth to comment “It is a very difficult line to walk, will he be as I’ve read in some of the comments ‘fruity’? Not that I’m aware of. Will he be more effeminate than what we’ve seen before, the ‘typical’ gay male comic character, yes.”
Two eggs in a hanky. Blimey. I can feel a little homophobic hankling rising in one or two readers. But Scott Lobdell has your back, as it were, and gives Brett Booth the following to draw on the facing page.
Male heterosexuality restored!
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017