The Swedish press have reported that Ola Rapace, one of the stars of new James Bond picture Skyfall, has signed on for a role in Mattius Titus Paar’s upcoming, apocalypse-bound action drama, Last Resort. Set in Miami during World War III and amidst the complete civil collapse of the US, the picture has apparently been set to film in Australia next year.
Most of the other info I can garner comes from Titus Paar’s website. Perhaps the most compelling little piece on there is this “concept teaser:
Also in the cast will be Lachlan Buchanan, Jessica Chapnik Khan, Joakim Natterqvist, Woody Naismith, Lillie Claire, Igor Breakenback – stars of the future, I suppose.
Finally, as another sample, here’s a music video by Paar, a kind of tribute to Thriller.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014