At the moment, I’m in the Odeon, George Street in Oxford, getting ready to see all four Twilight films (to date).
In between, I’ll be filing reports. Anything in particular you want to know?
UPDATE: Brendon Connelly has been a loyal customer of Orange mobile phones since they started their movie promotions. He is now livid with them after they have, apparently stopped his internet just as Twilight began. I’d call that karma for going to see all the Twilight movies myself – Rich.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014