I’d be in for the cast, which includes Kristen Wiig, Anette Bening and Matt Dillon, but I’m particularly keen to keep an eye on Imogene because of its directors – American Splendor and The Extra Man‘s Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini. In the film, Wiig’s character, Imogene, fakes a suicide attempt and ends up the custody of her mother, played by Bening.
It’s probably not the kind of film you can judge too well on a handful of stills and a poster, but here’s a handful of stills and a poster.
THE IMAGES HAVE BEEN REMOVED AT REQUEST OF VOLTAGE PICTURES
Anyway. What film can you judge well on a handful of still and a poster?
Look at the top of the poster where it says Matt Dillon. “And Matt Dillon as…”
I’ve blown the image to try and get a better look, but all we end up with is:
Similarly unhelpful is the IMDB page for the film, which has Dillon listed but, at the time of writing, no more information.
The first time I reported on the film I said:
[Screenwriter Michelle] Morgan’s only produced work to date is Middle of Nowhere, which was directed by John Stockwell and starred Eva Ammuri and Anton Yelchin and which I added to my Amazon basket just a few minutes ago, right before writing this story. Sorry for making you wait on me but this Morgan sounds like she might be a talent and I don’t want to be missing out.
And I’m still waiting for my copy of Middle of Nowhere to arrive.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014