I’ve got the full length versions of several of these, attached to their films, and, yes, while the actual “title moment” is normally very striking, we’re really only scratching the surface of Bass’ great work here.
Some of those title sequences are the best thing about the films to feature them.
I hope that Elaine Bass gets due credit in the book. Her contributions to some of these title sequences were real and meaningful. Hopefully I’ll get to check the book out soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014