UPDATE: Now downloaded onto my iPad, five hours after the print edition went on sale. I understand this time issue will be fixed in future weeks…
So I buy my copy of Avenging Spider-Man #1 from a comic shop in London this morning. I rip open the bag, find the digital code and go to my iPad.
Hmm. Nowhere in the Marvel App to enter the code – oh silly me, you have to do it on the web page. Okay, done that, tapped it in, it asks me where I bought the comic – an International comic store… except they don’t list the United Kingdom or Great Britain or any of that. Okay, so I click on Other. Success… oh now I have to go to the App to read it.
Except it’s not there. I log out and log in again. Still not there. Hmm. How annoying. I go back to the website and tap the code in again, it says the code has already been used. I know, I’ve just used it.
Still no digital comic. I’ll check on Marvel’s Google Chrome App that I can also access on the laptop I’ve brought with me. Belt and braces. What does that say?
Well there’s nothing for it, I’ll just have to read it in print form.
#AvengingSpiderManDownloadFail – anyone else have any better luck?
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017