UPDATE: Now downloaded onto my iPad, five hours after the print edition went on sale. I understand this time issue will be fixed in future weeks…
So I buy my copy of Avenging Spider-Man #1 from a comic shop in London this morning. I rip open the bag, find the digital code and go to my iPad.
Hmm. Nowhere in the Marvel App to enter the code – oh silly me, you have to do it on the web page. Okay, done that, tapped it in, it asks me where I bought the comic – an International comic store… except they don’t list the United Kingdom or Great Britain or any of that. Okay, so I click on Other. Success… oh now I have to go to the App to read it.
Except it’s not there. I log out and log in again. Still not there. Hmm. How annoying. I go back to the website and tap the code in again, it says the code has already been used. I know, I’ve just used it.
Still no digital comic. I’ll check on Marvel’s Google Chrome App that I can also access on the laptop I’ve brought with me. Belt and braces. What does that say?
Well there’s nothing for it, I’ll just have to read it in print form.
#AvengingSpiderManDownloadFail – anyone else have any better luck?
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017