It was only a month ago we had one of the DC New 52 editors, Janelle Asselin, leave DC for Disney Magazines to work on Marvel comics for kids.
Now we hear that DC editor Rex Ogle (competitor with Randy Queen and Pornsak Pichetshote for the best name in comics) has also left the company to move to New York children’s publisher, Scholastic, who have rather a large comic book line including Bone.
For the new 52, Rex worked as editor on Justice League International, joint editor with Eddie Berganza on Justice League Dark and Resurrection Man, and Associate Editor on Blue Beetle. He also recently wrote the Flashpoint: World Of Flashpoint series.
Look for “new and exciting changes” on the books he’s leaving behind.
Rex Ogle did not return mails, tweets or pokes. DC Comics declined to comment.
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017
- Weekend Without Bernie – Michael Davis, From The Edge - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Publish All-New Wolverine #19, The First ResurrXion Issue On Marvel Unlimited Two Weeks Before It’s In Print (UPDATE) - March 25, 2017
- 15 Page Preview Of Power Rangers’ Movie Sequel Graphic Novel - March 25, 2017