It was only a month ago we had one of the DC New 52 editors, Janelle Asselin, leave DC for Disney Magazines to work on Marvel comics for kids.
Now we hear that DC editor Rex Ogle (competitor with Randy Queen and Pornsak Pichetshote for the best name in comics) has also left the company to move to New York children’s publisher, Scholastic, who have rather a large comic book line including Bone.
For the new 52, Rex worked as editor on Justice League International, joint editor with Eddie Berganza on Justice League Dark and Resurrection Man, and Associate Editor on Blue Beetle. He also recently wrote the Flashpoint: World Of Flashpoint series.
Look for “new and exciting changes” on the books he’s leaving behind.
Rex Ogle did not return mails, tweets or pokes. DC Comics declined to comment.
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017
- Superwoman, The First DC Rebirth Title To Be Cancelled – Blue Beetle To Follow - October 17, 2017
- Plaid Klaus And Devmalya Pramanik Talk Void Trip, Paradiso, and Image Comics. - October 17, 2017
- When Alison Bechdel, Marjane Satrapi And Roz Chast Appeared On The Simpsons - October 17, 2017
- Asterix Cover Art Sells For 1.65 Million Dollars - October 17, 2017