A tiny blurb has been posted to Sony’s official publicity website, giving away the very basic basics of the Skyfall plot set-up.
Here it is, in all of its miniscule glory:
In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
It keeps getting more and more personal for our man Jim. A few more Bond films and we could have him fighting against himself All of Me style, perhaps with a nice Gollum vs. Smeagol argument.
Now… what odds on Ralph Fiennes playing M’s son? And Albert Finney playing the Dad?
Oh, and from the same site, the official title treatment for the film.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014