Looks like the New York Comic Con costume clash the other week may have inspired them. But could it go both ways? One Little Bleeder in Manhattan tells me “The lightning bolts are really cool. I’m betting it’s going to be the next big thing in cosplay….” He may have a point.
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018