Looks like the New York Comic Con costume clash the other week may have inspired them. But could it go both ways? One Little Bleeder in Manhattan tells me “The lightning bolts are really cool. I’m betting it’s going to be the next big thing in cosplay….” He may have a point.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017