Looks like the New York Comic Con costume clash the other week may have inspired them. But could it go both ways? One Little Bleeder in Manhattan tells me “The lightning bolts are really cool. I’m betting it’s going to be the next big thing in cosplay….” He may have a point.
- George Pérez “Doing Great, Feeling Much Better” - April 30, 2017
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017