Paul Gravett is one of the most respected people in the British Comics Industry. Dubbed the Man At The Crossroads by Eddie Campbell, he is principally responsible for bringing the UK small press to mainstream attention in the eighties, introducing many formative creative teams, and publishing a number of them, creating the Comica festival that seems to run all year round now and generally being an expert in comic books when the media come calling.
And here he is dressed as Astro Boy. Enjoy.
So what have you reprobates been reading this week?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
And Ten Posts You May Prefer
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018