Paul Gravett is one of the most respected people in the British Comics Industry. Dubbed the Man At The Crossroads by Eddie Campbell, he is principally responsible for bringing the UK small press to mainstream attention in the eighties, introducing many formative creative teams, and publishing a number of them, creating the Comica festival that seems to run all year round now and generally being an expert in comic books when the media come calling.
And here he is dressed as Astro Boy. Enjoy.
So what have you reprobates been reading this week?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
And Ten Posts You May Prefer
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017