You have to be intrigued by a process that ends up code-naming a highly controversial project Panic Room. Because what were the odds that a secret project that enticingly-named was going to get around? Subatomic-level post-52 viral marketing, or clever pay-no-attention-to-the-project-behind-the-curtain back-stagecraft? It’ll be fascinating to see where this one is going…
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Well, I’ve now heard a lot more.
Bleeding Cool has been rather critical to Marvel lately over price points of comic books, maybe we should also keep an eye on DC.
I ran a number of Marnie Ann Joyce’s photographs from New York Comic Con this weekend and they were a smash hit. Haunting, poignant, full of life and love, here are a few more from later in the show.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
He said it was going to be hard to top Arkham Asylum and then we presented our plans for Arkham City and he was like “Yeah that sounds pretty awesome,” so…
This would have been a rather effective scene in the Captain America movie. Right from the glory of the American propaganda shows, straight into World War II trenches with Dum Dum Dugan and Bucky Barnes being blasted by Hydra goons.
That thoroughly marvellous Avengers trailer from last week has now been viewed online, according to conservative estimates, approximately 616 bazillion times.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017