It was strongly hinted at in Action Comics #2.
But from the Superman panel at the New York Comic Con, panellists confirmed it.
In the DC relaunched universe, Krypto, now Jor-El’s dog, did not make it to Earth alive.
Weep, dog lovers, weep. He will join Laika in spacedog heaven.
But you will get to see him rarther fine, large and powerful form in upcoming issues… hooves and horns and all.
- “Marvel, I Hope You Beat DC Sales Wise Instore Again” – Rodman Comics On The Marvel ComicsPRO Controversy - February 21, 2017
- FULL Marvel Comics Solicitations For May 2017 With Commentary – Will You Pay $55 For Secret Empire In May? - February 21, 2017
- Anders Nilsen’s Cover For Fantagraphics’ Launch Of All Time Comics: Atlas In May 2017 - February 21, 2017
- A Comic Convention Like They Used To Be – The SD Comic Fest, Last Weekend - February 21, 2017
- The Statue Based On Frank Cho’s Wonder Woman Covers - February 21, 2017