It was strongly hinted at in Action Comics #2.
But from the Superman panel at the New York Comic Con, panellists confirmed it.
In the DC relaunched universe, Krypto, now Jor-El’s dog, did not make it to Earth alive.
Weep, dog lovers, weep. He will join Laika in spacedog heaven.
But you will get to see him rarther fine, large and powerful form in upcoming issues… hooves and horns and all.
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017
- Do Reed Richards And Doctor Doom’s Mom Have A “Stifler” Relationship? (Iron Man SPOILERS) - March 29, 2017
- Gary Lineker Apologises For #LemonMuffinGate, Sends Round 64 Packets Of Crisps In Recompense - March 29, 2017
- How Today’s All-New X-Men Utterly Contradicts Bendis’s Battle Of The Atom - March 29, 2017