It was strongly hinted at in Action Comics #2.
But from the Superman panel at the New York Comic Con, panellists confirmed it.
In the DC relaunched universe, Krypto, now Jor-El’s dog, did not make it to Earth alive.
Weep, dog lovers, weep. He will join Laika in spacedog heaven.
But you will get to see him rarther fine, large and powerful form in upcoming issues… hooves and horns and all.
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017