It was strongly hinted at in Action Comics #2.
But from the Superman panel at the New York Comic Con, panellists confirmed it.
In the DC relaunched universe, Krypto, now Jor-El’s dog, did not make it to Earth alive.
Weep, dog lovers, weep. He will join Laika in spacedog heaven.
But you will get to see him rarther fine, large and powerful form in upcoming issues… hooves and horns and all.
- Eric Zawadzki And Ryan Lindsay’s Graphic Novel, Eternal, From Black Mask January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Assassin’s Creed: Origins With Free DLC, By Anne Toole And PJ Kaiowa In January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017
- DC Comics Has Revealed A Universe Where Everyone Is Genderflipped – Including Selina Kyle (METAL Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Did Stark Just Unmask Peter Parker To The World Again? Seriously? - October 18, 2017
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017