It was strongly hinted at in Action Comics #2.
But from the Superman panel at the New York Comic Con, panellists confirmed it.
In the DC relaunched universe, Krypto, now Jor-El’s dog, did not make it to Earth alive.
Weep, dog lovers, weep. He will join Laika in spacedog heaven.
But you will get to see him rarther fine, large and powerful form in upcoming issues… hooves and horns and all.
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017
- Exclusive Preview Of Bill And Ted Saving The Universe… - May 27, 2017
- Those Funko Exclusives On The Floor Of MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017 – From Steve Trevor To Mace Windu… - May 27, 2017
- Andrew Wheeler, Director Of Marketing For Chapterhouse Comics - May 27, 2017
- Sharkanado Can Sit On It… Here Comes Volcanosaurus, In August - May 27, 2017