The Haunt comic from Image was very much definitely by Todd McFarlane and Greg Capullo, whose work has a certain sympatico quality.
The new team on the series however brings a very different sensibility. Artistically, somewhere halfway betweenMike Allred and Duncan Fegredo. It’s a radical jump for the book, but one that deserves to bring a lot of eyes to it.
Here’s a look at the HAUNT Ashcan, being handed out at the Image booth at New York Comic Con today.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017