The Haunt comic from Image was very much definitely by Todd McFarlane and Greg Capullo, whose work has a certain sympatico quality.
The new team on the series however brings a very different sensibility. Artistically, somewhere halfway betweenMike Allred and Duncan Fegredo. It’s a radical jump for the book, but one that deserves to bring a lot of eyes to it.
Here’s a look at the HAUNT Ashcan, being handed out at the Image booth at New York Comic Con today.
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017